BGA Rework Station for Contract Manufacturers - Model E6250U
A Top of the line BGA Rework Station for use by Contract Manufacturer's and Circuit Board Assembly Companies.
- Nitrogen Capable for High Yield Lead Free BGA Rework.
- Movable top and bottom gas heaters for large boards.
For high volume BGA Rework on even the largest computer and networking boards! This BGA Rework System has High-Definition Camera, Auto-X-Y and Theta Split-Vision Alignment for Automatic Removal, Placement, and Soldering of BGAs, CGA's, CSPs, QFPs, LGA's and Other SMDs. The rapid-IR underheater is a must for large PCB's with many layers or heavy ground planes.
Price includes 2 days for On-Site Installation, Set Up and Employee training for items sold to companies based in USA, Canada and Mexico.
Call (888) 406-2830 for answers to your questions.
- High Resolution HDMI Vision System
- Fits Boards up to 36"
- Places components from 1mm to 120mm
- Five Thermal Couple Inputs.
- Motorized X, Y and Theta controls.
- Auto soldering and mounting function.
- 1000 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 1000 watt movable component heater (Bottom Side)
- 6-zone 3600 Watt rapid-IR underheater
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation function, 2 million pixel high-definition camera.
- 15’’ high-definition LCD monitor.
- Fully self contained with PLC control.
- 1 year part warranty.
- Lifetime technical support.