Shuttle Star SV560-A BGA Rework Station - U.S. Distributor
For high volume BGA Rework on even the largest computer and networking boards! This BGA Rework System has High-Definition Camera, Auto-X-Y and Theta Split-Vision Alignment for Automatic Removal, Placement, and Soldering of BGAs, CGA's, CSPs, QFPs, LGA's and Other SMDs. Capable to place components to 60mm and larger with our custom nozzles. The rapid-IR underheater is a must for large PCB's with many layers or heavy ground planes.
- High Resolution HDMI Vision System
- Fits Boards up to 36"
- Places components from 1mm to 120mm
- Five Thermal Couple Inputs.
- Motorized X, Y and Theta controls.
- Auto soldering and mounting function.
- 1200 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 800 watt component heater (Bottom Side)
- 6-zone 3600 Watt rapid-IR underheater
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation function,1.3 million pixel high-definition camera.
- 15’’ high-definition LCD monitor.
- Fully self contained with PLC control. No need for external air.
- Simply plug in and ready to use.
- 1 year part warranty.
- Lifetime technical support.
- Installation, Set Up and Employee training is available at an additional fee.
In stock. Can ship within 24 to 48 hours.
Check out the employee training classes we offer at: http://www.pcb-repair.com/training/