Chip-Off Equipment for Digital Forensics
Call (888) 406-2830 for answers to your questions.
Digital Forensics Cell Phone Hot Air Chip Off Machine. With the Model SV530 you can safely remove and re-install components on cell phones and computer boards.
The software and hot air function allow you to control the heat so that the component is slowly heated to solder melt and then automatically removed without damaging it.,
After the component has new solder balls attached you can install it on a working circuit board. By using the color optical system with functions of split vision; it will allow you to precisely align the component to the circuit board. The component is automatically placed and heated to solder melt according to a pre-programmed heat profile.
The vision system features 27 X optical focus, zoom in/out, micro-adjust, an aberration detection device; with auto focus and software operation function.
Model SV530 BGA Chip-Off Machine
- Fits Boards up to 20"
- Places components from 1mm to 70mm
- 1200 watt component heater (Top Side)
- 800 watt component heater (Bottom Side)
- 2400 Watt IR underheater
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the bottom heating area rapidly with stable speed.
- Color optical system with functions of split vision, zoom in/out and micro-adjust.
- Auto focus and software operation camera.
- Fully self contained with PLC control. No need for external air.
- Plug in and ready to use.
- One year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support.
- 7pcs nozzle set. (5 for upper heater, 2 for lower heater)
- 5 different size component pick up tubes
- Universal reball fixture with standard stencil set.
- 2-Jars of solder balls.
- 1-75 gram jar of tacky flux.
Chip off process training is also available for an additional fee.
See our demo video here: https://youtu.be/2wbyR9MrkVg